Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Kramer Chronicles-Everything is Sew-Sew

Hey, it's me Kramer.
I finally managed to get the computer logged on and post since my mom has been so lazy lately.
Let me show you what has distracted her
 (as if anything could distract a person from this handsome face).

This thing!
Yup, mom got a new sewing machine as a gift from dad for their 25th wedding anniversary.
Sew now all she does is sew.

Sewing projects are littering the house!
(my litter is the only litter that should be in the house).

All of this sewing neglect drove me to desperate measures, after all, I should receive all of her attention.
I tried feigning hunger,
psychosis,
even cuteness.
but to no avail.

Then I realized I needed to take action so I took her sewing kit hostage,

I attempted to chew the tape measure in half...
(now this is desperation-I'm acting like a stupid dog)!

and tangling all of her threads.

But still she sews.
Hmph, who am I kidding?
I'll just wait it out.

Surely she'll run out of fabric soon, right?
Until next post,
Purrs and Meows,
Kramer

6 comments:

  1. Well hello Kramer.....

    Looks like your having fun with your new toy and have lots of lovely fabric waiting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kramer... It's me Marietta... Always looking forward to your posts. Wow... that stash of fabric may cause you some more desperate moves... Just thought you may like to know we wil be coming our way again in Oct ... to Myrtle Beach with 3 other couples again... We will be sstaying at the Ocean Reef Resort... We enjoyed our week so much last year..... Wishes for a peaceful Fourth Of July weekend sent your way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA ... What a cat will do for alittle attention.... I bet your sewing a little catnit slipper for your kitten...SUch sweet pictures.... Have fun with your "mew "machine..Lucky You !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kramer, I just know you are a big helper when it comes to sewing! You handsome kitty you!

    Kim, the one item you show that looks like light grey...is it a vest? Bodice? Not sure what it is, but the material is gorgeous and it looks beautiful what you have done.

    Hope you'll show the whole thing soon.

    What a neat machine and a very happy belated Anniversary to you two!!!
    God bless,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kim,

    First of all, congratulations for your 25th wedding anniversary. You must have got married the same year as my husband and I did.
    How wonderful that you have got a sewing machine, that will keep you busy.
    I loved seeing the sweet photos of your dear Kramer, what a photogenic pussycat.

    Happy 4th of July
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kramer, you are sew cute! What beautiful things your mom is making! I love her fabric shelves. She is very talented! But she needs to take a break once in a while and give you some love and attention. Tell her I said so! :-)

    -Pam

    ReplyDelete