Friday, September 3, 2010

Kramer Chronicles-Intellectual Endeavors

As many of you know I am a very intelligent, literary kinda cat.
I enjoy the basic things in life; catnip, cat food, a good book, and engaging in a thought-provoking crossword puzzle.
This one is a bit tricky. A three letter word for sleep...
Hmph, I just can't figure it out which means I'm going to need some help.
Mom always says all the answers are in this book so let's take a look.
Let's see, a three letter word for sleep...
ugh, what's with the small print?
Maybe if I squint...
yup, that worked, here's the answer.
Of course, a three letter word for sleep...NAP!
Well, since we're on the subject I think it's time for a...
nap:).

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Kramer is the craftiest cat ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kramer! You is some kind of smart!!! Yes, HIGHLY intellectual I tell you! I'm no good at crossword puzzles, but a good game of Suduko? Now we're meowing!! Does that make me less of an intellectural?!?! Well, at least I still have my good looks! At least that's what "she" tells me. I think that's what "she" said....

    Purrs!

    Romeo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,

    I love seeing the beautiful photos of Kramer and reading the chronicles.
    Thank you for your thoughtfulness in inquiring about the earthquake in Christchurch.
    CC is in the South Island and we live in the North Island, so never felt it.
    It was a very big quake and a lot of destruction but lucky there have been no deaths, two people in hospital so I hope that they will be ok.
    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, Kramer does make me laugh! I just heard that Ollie, my cat, has arthritis in his spine, he had an injection which I hope will help. I'm having a giveaway over at my Blog if you feel like hopping along :) Have a great weekend, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Kramer is just the cutest little kitty cat. A truly intellectually engaged feline. ;)
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kramer is one classy cat! The outstretched paw on the dictionary is classic. I see he dabbles in Sudoku as well as crosswords. I always say cats are the most intelligent animals! :-)

    -Pam

    ReplyDelete